Thanks Scott for all informations you gave us. By the way the deb package Racarrack from Debian is ok, just install it on my Lucid Beta1. There's another soft which I think it will be great having in Ubuntu Studio is "Ubuntu-Audio-Tweaks" from Sandie Green here: http://www.sandgreen.dk/index.php?side=python_uat but I don't know if you've been in touch with her. Great little soft.

For the moment everything works fine with the beta1, made some recording test throught jack with Ardour, using Guitarix or Racarrack, calf plugings. Playing live is Ok as well. We gonna have a great release sonn, thanks to all the team for the work done.
All the best
t...@.