Hi Scott nice to hear from you. The bug in Traverso has been reported. For Festige and other packages who could be useful having in Ubuntu Studio, maybe you could be in touch with the guy who's got this repository https://launchpad.net/~falk-t-j/+archive/lucid/ there's a lot of goodies here.
Can wait for the final release. Thanks again for the work done.
Regards
Tez@