From: Ricardo Lameiro <ricardolame...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: Boot splash screen
To: Ubuntu Studio Users Help and Discussion <
ubuntu-studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com>

the splash screen is different now, since ubuntu changed to use plymouth,
maybe it is not very prety, but hey, at least we have a splash screen.
If someone want to help design a different one for the next release, it will
be great :D about the pointe, didnt get it, are you talking about the
pointer color or the shape?

rlameiro

2010/4/23 aYo Binitie <ayobini...@googlemail.com>

>  Hi,
> I upgraded to Lucid 64 last night - It was nice and pretty painless, I have
> almost every thing working but for a couple of things
>
> 1. The Mouse does not display its selected icon when its over the desktop.
> It renders ok over opened applications and browsers but over the desktop its
> a plain white pointer.
>
> 2. the Boot splash screen has not changed and its rendered really horribly.
> The resolution is completely out of whack and no amount of rejigging in the
> start up manager seems to be able to rectify this.
>
> Any ideas??
>
> aYo

Fagote / Contrafagote
Bassoon / Contra-bassoon