On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 8:26 AM, teza <tsalio...@orange.fr> wrote:

> Hi, I would like to find a version of Traverso who's working, because
> the one in UBS is buggy and doesn't work at all.
> If you got a link for a deb package.
> Thanks
> Regards
> Teza <https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users>

Bonjour Teza,

I had meant to reply to a previous email of yours regarding Traverso but I
had not.  I apologize for that.  However, I have some information about
Traverso that you might find of interest.

Firstly, you may find the latest (in Debian) Traverso here:
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/traverso

At the bottom of the page is a link to .deb files for different
architectures.  As far as I can tell, this is the latest stable release for
Traverso (shown as 0.49.1 on their download page).

After talking with an individual named Hollunder in the #opensourcemusicians
IRC channel, who seems quite knowledgeable about Traverso, I learned that
the version in Ubuntu in Karmic and Lucid (0.49.0~rc1) was a release
candidate known and acknowledged to be buggy by upstream.

However, the current version (0.49.1) is now in Maverick (thanks Debian
Multimedia Team!).

I hope you find this information useful.

Regards,
ScottL