On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Fábio Magnoni <fabiohmagn...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello!!!
>
> does anyone knows, a program that is similar to Band-in-a-box?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Fábio Réa
> Eng. de Computação - PUC-Campinas 2010
> Diretor de Recursos Humanos - Associação Informatica Junior - PUC-Campinas
> www.infojunior.com.br

https://www.cs.hmc.edu/~keller/jazz/improvisor/

<https://www.cs.hmc.edu/~keller/jazz/improvisor/>i checked this out
recently... works pretty well, and i prefer it to band-in-a-box... i always
encourage my students (and i do this myself) to make their own
'play-alongs'.... even if its using something easy like audacity to layer
some parts, or a loop pedal, or sooperlooper... i find that by the time im
done making my own, i really know the tune well... improvisor is fun
though...

--
MH
828.250.0037