On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 05:47:34AM EDT, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
> It really is a shame Rezound isn't actively being developed/maintained
> anymore. And the Audacity team should really take a look at implementing
> direct JACK support instead of using PortAudio.

Audacity is cross-platform, hense the use of portaudio. I know of other projets
that work this way, mixxx included. On the other hand, pure-data supports
native backends for all the platforms it runs on, i.e jack and ALSA for linux,
coreaudio for OS X, and the Windows audio system whatever its called, for
Windows.

Luke