> This is your chance to directly influence which applications are included>
> with Ubuntu Studio.

I'm not very active here I know, and I only use UbuStu rarely, but...
I would recommend NOT getting rid of Lilypond. It's still in active
development, it's a music "engraving" program (unlike MScore), and I think some
of its libraries are needed for other programs (e.g. Rosegarden).
ZynAddSubFx is also too good to get rid of, and (again) is still being
developed.
And how could you possibly do away with Audacity? Sure, Ardour is great, but
they really serve two different function.
All IMHO, of course.
On the other hand, I agree 100% with all the additions. MScore is especially
needed.
-Karl.