Von: Dwight Bird <dvb...@em-assist.com>
An: "ubuntu-studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com"
<ubuntu-studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
Gesendet: Montag, den 20. Dezember 2010, 5:14:09 Uhr
Betreff: Wireless

Is there some secret to getting wireless on a laptop to just connect and stay
connected?  I have a home wireless network with WEP.  I can always get it to
connect but never automatically.  I’m using gui networking tools.  None seems
be any better than another.  They all eventually connect, but I usually have to
remove the connection I’ve stored and create a new one.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
dvbird