Ralf thanks for assisting me.
If I understand your recommendation, the terminal lsmod report is below but
I do not know how to interpret the results :
soundcore               8052  1 snd
psmouse                64576  0
serio_raw               4918  0
shpchp                 33711  0
k8temp                  3944  0
snd_page_alloc          8500  2 snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm
atl1c                  32975  0
i2c_piix4               9639  0
edac_core              45423  0
edac_mce_amd            9278  0
arc4                    1473  2
b43                   182322  0
mac80211              238896  1 b43
cfg80211              148725  2 b43,mac80211
video                  20623  0
led_class               3764  1 b43
output                  2503  1 video
lp                      9336  0
parport                37160  2 ppdev,lp
usbhid                 41084  0
hid                    83472  1 usbhid
ssb                    45395  1 b43
ahci                   37870  4