Hey,

looks great:-), congrats.
I'm considering to contribute to it indeed. Noticed some small
misconception. Lilypond is not used to write scores as if they were written
by hand. No application could ever achieve that exept mypaint with a wacom
tablet :-). It's used to write professional quality scores for printing and
publishing, with ideals and the quality of by hand typesetting of scores of
the old days in mind.

How far does the wiki go? I mean, what's the scope, limited to pure
technical stuff of software installation and hardware setup, or can it go
further, like actual tutorials about how to write a score in lilypond, or
how to make a simple/complicated song with some applications?

grtz,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/BartArt3D/169488999795102>