when I hit save it popped to the fsf login page with this error:
CiviCRM Profile Create
Sorry. A non-recoverable error has occurred.
The requested Profile (gid=37) is disabled OR it is not configured to
be used for 'Profile' listings in its Settings OR there is no Profile
with that ID OR you do not have permission to access this profile.
Please contact the site administrator if you need assistance.

Return to home page.