On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:37 AM, Set Hallstrom <sakrec...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your answer! I have found an alternative spot with very
> fast connection, so hopefully i'll be able to give you a repport soon
> enough :)
>
> thanks so much for your help... it would be challenging to maintain
torrents for these isos as they might change. if there were issues or
errors, and we had the iso rebuilt, we would have to "re-seed" the
torrents... i wouldnt expect these torrents to ever have very many seeders
either as the only reason to have or want to have them is just to test. i
remember downloading them, and starting testing, and then noticing new ones
had been pushed out.. that was a fun afternoon... but, again, we appreciate
all you can do to help us with QA testing... feel free to come on the irc
and "check in" with the other testers so you can prevent duplication of
efforts.

MH

mikeholstein.info <http://www.mikeholstein.info/>