On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Mac <ussnd...@charter.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So I set off to build the Calf 19 plugins under UbuntuStudio 12.04.
>
> The current sticking point is it can't find srfftw.h from FFTW2.
>
> I have the source for FFTW2 from http://www.fftw.org/download.html and
> there's no srfftw.h in there either.
>
> I started this because on another distro (AVLinux) the Calf plugins
> include a 12 band EQ which runs quite nice with calfjackhost.
>
> But the eq12 plugin seems to have gone into hiding, have been
> unsuccessful in my web searches, thus far.
> (other than the picture in this
> article:http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/friends-jack )

you can probably grab the ones out of AVlinux. i know, when AVlinux
introduced me to the linuxDSP plugs, i grabbed those, and put them in my
arsenal. i would either grab those, try for another EQ (since there are
plenty, and its just an EQ) or try and look around and contact the
maintainer. one place to look for the maintainer's name is in AVlinux. you
could also try and catch the AVlinux maintainer on the IRC, or falktx who
develops the KXstudio project is quite knowlegable about these things...
another great resource is the #opensourcemusicians channel on freenode...
cheers!

MH

mikeholstein.info <http://www.mikeholstein.info/>