On Mon, 2013-05-13 at 16:03 +0200, Thijs van severen wrote:
> really great to see how responsive this list is !!

I could write a list with drawbacks and advantages. The community is one
of Ubuntu's advantages, since

- it's a huge community
- it's not that narrow-minded as communities for distros that are used
  by too much experts and to less beginners, not only regarding to the
  opinions we are allowed to speak about Linux, but also by the style we
  are allowed to do it. Regarding to top posting, HTML mails, rules how
  to ask questions etc. pp., since this list is more libre than many
  other lists.