On Mon, 2013-05-20 at 02:44 -0500, Harry Franz wrote:
> In my experience wine and wineasio are working perfectly, to be
> specific, Reaper and OpenMPT are very stable, and moreover with
> wineasio there is almost no noticeable latency.

It's years ago when I tested it with Reaper. MIDI jitter was ridiculous
high. Hard to believe that you don't experience to much jitter, since
jitter for bridging already is an issue within Linux, that's why many
people use a2jmidid instead of the jackd switch for bridging. However, I
tested it years ago and perhaps there now is an improved MIDI bridging
for wineasio to jack or ALSA MIDI.
Does wineasio provide a bridge to jack or ALSA MIDI now, or does it
provide bridging to both?

Regards,
Ralf