I read this interesting article a few days ago, it addresses the Cloud
part:
http://libregraphicsworld.org/blog/entry/raving-over-adobe-creative-cloud-or-using-free-software

If you'd like to know more you would have to ask the developers
directly.

Also, I think that the Software as a Service part of the cloud goes
against the principles of the Free Software, I heard RMS say so as
well, so I doubt they'll implement it (I saw a few experiments made by
the GNOME team in that respect though). As for sync between different
devices and the such the article mentions that (that must come from the
user though)

I hope this helps solve your doubts.

--

Hazan Pérez C.