On Tue, 2013-07-30 at 00:36 +0800, Ho Wan Chan wrote:
>  https://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/RT_PREEMPT_HOWTO

Or try the attached script.

Boot into the lowlatency kernel, since the attached script should use
it's config. I have no time to update the script completely and I needed
to remove some parts of the original script. Perhaps not all packages
are needed and I've doubts regarding to fakeroot, so run the script
using sudo. Note, I'm running Arch Linux and can't test my old script
right now. You need to follow the instructions, you can hit enter when
there's no question about timers or audio, but take care about questions
about e.g. real time, then answer in a self explaining way.

In a terminal run the script by

$ sudo bash /path/to/ubuntu-rt

Note! Nothing bad should happen, only build might fail. However, use it
on your own risk ;).

Regards,
Ralf