Hi ,
I can't understand the reason why ubuntu-studio is broken just after his install and the restart PC studio is not start: blank screen I think to have make that perfectly , but I thing , may be to make an error ? because I have stopped the install just before his complete install ?? too long for my opinion in the last stage more/less 15 mn after the install (the blue bar down is complete) for close the install windows ! May be it's the reason why for the failure , can you tell me your opinion about this subject
best regard   Jibel :-!