On Fri, 18 Oct 2013, Jimmy Sjölund wrote:

Hi,

32 or 64 bit version? I ran tests on the i386 release yesterday and it passed
without any issues.

/Jimmy

On 18 okt 2013, at 05:48, Joseph Ronne <jfro...@gmail.com> wrote:

      The 'upgrade' from 13.04 to 13.10 does not appear  to work beyond
authentication.

I upgraded a 13.04 AMD_64 installation yesterday using the update manager without issues. I'm playing with applications now. It doesn't seem to recognize my zoom H6 recorder when in multitrack interface mode, but its a newly-released device, and I can't say for sure that any earlier version did either...

--
Rick Green

...I live in the hope that one day the fine line of distinction between
genius and insanity will be decided in my favor.