Closed all, or to be honest, most apps running apart from the USB Boot Disk
creator, at the end of the install just close to about 1oo,%, sorry I wasn't
watching, it halted with the message: ''Cannot Create Bootloader''. Then trying
to boot off the gigstick it gives the error: ''Boot Error''. What can I do to
remedy this? I used the 64 bit  iso that I just finished downloading (top
server download speeds mate btw, a constant 245 KiB/s from start to finish. Is
this any good? It's the basic BTinternet package that I have, at the mo. ie the
slowest cheapest package i can get, with 4o gig a month.

I had exactly the same problem when I tried one of the release candidates I
downloaded it, and I reported it! It must be something on my system? How do I
install a bootloader that will work for the 64 bit version of Studio 13.1o? Any
suggestions? I have a working 64 bit Studio 13.1o, and a working 64Bit Windows
7 Home Premium.

aha, tia from Alex.
--
 Daniel ''Ricciardo'' Minogue, Digital Musician.
www.newmatrixism.com

Acer Aspire 5551: AMD Athlon P320, 3GB RAM, ATI425o Graphics, 5o" LCD, 1KW 7.1
audio
64bit Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit Ubuntu Studio 13.o4, 32bit Lubuntu 13.o4