Hello,

I've looked a bit into this a got a few results. I have a laptop in
which I can test distros and the such, helps me decide what to install
in my main computer. It doesn't has the same hardware, but it's a big
help.

Installed the latest version of US and looked for a few things in the
internet. For the window list that also works as a dock there is
DockBarX, which is great. Changed the default menu for Whisker Menu,
which behaves a bit like Mint Menu. Haven't looked into my other
requests, but the unfocused scroll is a must; if any of you know how to
configure it please tell me. The expo view of the windows is not
necessary, but it certainly is useful, specially when drag and dropping
stuff around. Oh and Alt-Tab is certainly useful, a must in any good DE
;)

Ah, another request. I usually turn off my PC by using a power button
on my keyboard (or the actual power button of the PC), but I'd like a
confirmation dialog before I actually turn it off, I also do this to
easily reboot or log out. So I'd like to change the behavior of the
button to show me, instead, the dialog of the Exit option in the menu.
Does any of you know how to do this?

I'll keep on looking around.

Hazan Pérez C.
Twisto Creative