I made a recording with Ardour and all good, but I could not export it. In
Ardour channel on Freenode is told by a bug in Jack2, and was told that I could
install jack1, but I did not because it will damage my UbuntuStudio 13.10. But
they said to me that I can record with jack_capture and working fine, but is
necessary open with audacity for corrections. This means several steps.I write
this because the package Ardour 3 and 2 are installed by default on
UbuntuStudio but can not export.I'm doing some manual on Youtube for other
people to use Ubuntu/UbuntuStudio and thinking about other people, I ask you if
can put on the desktop a README file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x36j6capaz6t6ik/Por%20favor%20pueden%20poner%20un%20archivo%20README%20sobre%20UbuntuStudio.png
explaining the things that work and those that do not. As do some other Linux
distributions. This is important for the user not feel bad, or spend much time
looking for a solution to a major problem.