Hi folks, I've had some problems ith myinternet provider (no service for7 days-
there's something going wrong with the banks or computers again!), which
resulted in my bill being paid, but the serice was suspended for some reason!

Anyway, I've made a bootable dvd and also installed 13.1o 64 bit version on my
16 gig usb hard disk. Tried to reinstall, but the installer halts at the
beiginning and can get no further unless an internet connecion is working. Hope
this helps, anymore details requiered, please get in touch.

--
 a...@armani.pm, IT Consultant / Digital Musician.
+44 7 972 641 526 - Www.Armani.PM