Hi all, I've backed up all my stuff, removed my linux partitions created 6o
gigs spare on my hard disk,Windows 7 workng fine, but the grub loader thing is
munged. so cannot boot, no cd only access is my gig stick with 14.o4 iso from
day of release. the installer is hanging afer the part here select which
softwaare to insall, no matter what I do.Is it possible to download an updated
installer on synaptic, bearing in mind I cannot create another usb gig stick
unless pop out and buy one.
 aha, tia from Alex.
--

Alex Armani, IT Consultant \ Digital Musician.
+447 754 595 449 - Www.Armani.PM 8) %)