On 08/22/2014 02:22 PM, Mike Holstein wrote:
are there any mixbus users? if so, question about UI performance in 14.04 on nvidia hardware..

if not, would anyone with nvidia hardware mind trying the demo version and testing a few things?

http://harrisonconsoles.com/site/mixbus.html

try loading the UI and opening a few harrison plugins and see if the UI draws quickly or lags..

cheers!

--
MH

likethecow.com <http://likethecow.com>

I guess I fit that description. 14.04 64bit dual core 3.odd-something gig (I forget at the moment) cpu speed, 8 gig memory geforce gt 610. I'm not really seeing any particular problems with mixbus but it does use a good bit more cpu resources than Ardour 3. Running a pile of tracks and plugins will probably cause me problems on my modest system. At the moment I'm spending most of my time in Qtractor with MIDI and at some point I will render to audio and move to over to mixbus. Ardour 3 still has too many problems with MIDI or I'd be using it. I'm not very experienced with DAWs but if I can check something for you I will.

Regards

Glynn