Hi all,

I don't know if i should post this in support for firefox, pulseaudio,
or ubuntu, so i tell you guys because..... you rock! :)

I've noticed a strange behaviour with html5 and audio-tag in
pulse-audio. Only when using firefox, every time a page is loaded with
an audio tag, a new firefox audio output is created. It's not really a
problem untill you refresh a lot because then the CPU goes bananas. It
could be my javascript code that is weird, i understand that, but it
doesn't happen with chromium and when the audio tag comes with no
javascript function (as in standard audio-control) it happens too.

Hope you don't mind me telling this here, and if so, please direct me to
the proper support forum.

Yours,
Set