Please don't consider this as a rant. I try to help you getting best
help from the list.

On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 13:59:26 +0100, Khaled Yousef wrote:
> i am new for ubuntu 14 ...Always when I use the program wine show an
> error message .. I need to use the program or Nuendo4 or cubase 5
> and that does not work on ubuntu 14.4lt

If you next time should send a request, don't forget to quote the error
message.

When you subscribed to the list, you should have noticed that the first
sentence is "Please read
community.ubuntu.com/contribute/support/mailinglists/ about mailing
etiquette."

You send a multipart message including HTML.

A summary of
http://community.ubuntu.com/contribute/support/mailinglists/ including
the info about HTML:

"[snip] Write your email underneath the email which you are replying to
 [snip] remove any unnecessary text
 [snip] Avoid sending emails in HTML format
 [snip] When replying to messages, use [snip] Reply To List function
 [snip] When starting a new subject, do not reply to a previous email
 [snip] Replying to digest emails breaks the threading [1]
 [snip]"

Text should be wrapped after around 72 chars, "endless" lines are only
welcome, when posting code.

If an issue is solved, then it's common practise to add '[solved]' to
the subject.

[1] Solvable by using MIME Digest
    http://www.list.org/mailman-member/node28.html