On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 11:51 PM, Syamsul Arifin <relungim...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi ubuntu studio,
>
> I think Tupi is the best animation application on linux. But i have a
> problem to use it. The Group-ungroup button is not working. You know i
> have installed the the newest one (tupi_0.2-git04). I am using ubuntu
> studio 14.04.
>
> Any idea? Thanks..

i installed tupi here, and i tested it, briefly, and it seems to work. but,
i dont use the software, so i dont know what you are talking about with
"grouping and ungrouping".. myself, and other volunteers, will need more
help from you to be able to volunteer assistance. please file a bug report
with details about what the issue is, *specifically* with details, such as
"i click this button, expecting this behavior for this reason and instead
get this behavior" and share a screenshot to the button, if its not well
labeled. share the but report and details here, so that a volunteer can try
and replicate the issue. try replicating the issue yourself in a few ways.
with a live iso, try and see if you have the same exact issue. also, try
replicating the issue as the guest user, or as another user you create. try
creating a new project, and if it still does the same issue with the new
project, share that *exact* project file so that myself, or another
volunteer can open the same project you are having issues with...

if you are using a ppa, or a GIT version from the creators of tupi, and not
from the repos, then, you will get support straight from the creators of
the packages.. thanks..

> --
> Syamsul "isul" Arifin
> Book: PMS (Penyakit Menular Seluar)