Le 25/07/2015 19:03, Mike Holstein a écrit :

On Saturday, July 25, 2015, David Paulson <david.bluefuz...@gmail.com
<mailto:david.bluefuz...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I have a surround system that I would like to be able to use with
    Hydrogen.

    On first boot into Ubuntu Studio the audio works, and I hear it
    threw the surround system. I can open a web browser and play sounds.

    So then I open up Hydrogen and play a sound, but I can't hear it.

    In the past I used my on board sound as a monitor, using same
    hardware and every thing worked.

    What do I have to do to get the monitor to be on the HDMI?

    HDMI(OUT)>>>>>>>>(IN)Sound_System(OUT)>>>>>>>>>>>>TV

      PC    Sound System TV

    --
    David P.

I would check in my settings for hydrogen, and make sure that it's set
to use pulseaudio. Then I would install, if I don't already have it,
pavucontrol. With that tool, you should be able to route hydrogen to the
output of your choice.

--
MH

Hello,

I've got a similar problem:
- no sound with VLC selecting HDMI for sound playback (and ok for internal speakers) - no sound with Hydrogen + pulseaudo + pavucontrol (and ok for internal speakers)

PC Lenovo G50 and UbuntuStudio 15.04 x64.

Any idea?

        Cyril.