Hi to all, I use not always nautilus file manager in UbuntuStudio 15.10 but I see that when open nautilus lost my desktop icons and files and can't change wallpapers

well I was thinking that maybe it was because I had some PPA, so that's why I format my laptop Inspiron Dell 1750 and reinstall UbuntuStudio, but the same goes, then it is an bug

Here now I am not ussing no one PPA, is a fresh install of 15.10 x386

only I install from Ubuntu repositories:

sudo apt-get install gedit-plugins gnome-font-viewer florence isomaster jack-mixer gnome-system-monitor nautilus gnome-disk-utility furiusisomount playonlinux dolphin4 konsole mediaInfo-gui puddletag cups-pdf alarm-clock-applet gprename krename pdfshuffler uget rar unrar jackeq gnome-terminal goldendict geany rosegarden libreoffice vlc gdebi xfce4-datetime-plugins

Note: I use nautilus for Dropbox