Hi, this have this problem Wifi stop after a period of time in 15.10 default XFCE, I recently format my PC with fresh install, this are the packages that I have:

sudo apt-get install gedit-plugins gnome-font-viewer florence isomaster jack-mixer gnome-system-monitor nautilus gnome-disk-utility furiusisomount playonlinux dolphin4 konsole mediaInfo-gui puddletag cups-pdf alarm-clock-applet gprename krename pdfshuffler uget rar unrar jackeq gnome-terminal goldendict geany rosegarden libreoffice vlc gdebi xfce4-datetime-plugin compiz compiz-plugins-extra compizconfig-settings-manager qt4-qtconfig

and now this are the PPA I add:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntuhandbook1/audacity
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:alexx2000/doublecmd
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:shutter/ppa
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mixxx/mixxx
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:maarten-baert/simplescreenrecorder
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:sunab/kdenlive-release

sudo apt-get install shutter mixxx libportaudio2 audacity doublecmd-qt simplescreenrecorder kdenlive

additionally I install deb:

- WPS Office
- Google Chrome from deb <http://mirror.pcbeta.com/google/chrome/deb/pool/main/g/google-chrome-stable/> (I need this for I have an acount in Blogger)

My PC are a Dell Inspiron 1750 with x386 O.S.

This a snapshots from my problem:

01 server not found

http://i.imgur.com/BTIJsB5.png

Now I need to disable the Wifi and again run again

02 keyboard http://i.imgur.com/VXR6X2d.jpg

03 server not found, duplicate red http://i.imgur.com/V65vn0R.png

I ever only have one red:

INDACOCHEA DELGADO

but appear five more:

INDACOCHEA DELGADO 1
INDACOCHEA DELGADO 2
INDACOCHEA DELGADO 3
INDACOCHEA DELGADO 4
INDACOCHEA DELGADO 5

I don't understand why appen this, previously never happen, I install UbuntuStudio 15.10 from December 2015 and never happen this

I search in Google but no found a solution