Thanks for the antiX I ve visited the site. About i386 like I ve read
Microdoft and Intel following the agreements are going to develop special
CPUs, DSPs,..for the customers. So Linux free community won t have access
to the internal code anymore in the future. That s why Ubuntu versions are
labeled amd64... It is a bit insidious politics invented by business
professionals to get rid off with the amateurs-Linux concurence. To achieve
the goal claiming their products are faster, safer, more reliable etc.
Following www.ti.com - Texas Instruments company, they produce their 32 or
64-bit architecture chips for Linux environments as well.
At home I own Atari 1024ST. It is a 16-bit architecture device based on
Motorolla 68000 CPU and the company of chips on the motherboard. I was
collected money to buy it for almost a year and more, payed a prof. to
solder additional RAM onto existed in the case....A firend gave me another
the sameone as a gift actually a waste. I never plug it ON cos it s a
history.
 Beside all this I  wonder how powerfull company Microsoft actually is,
according there have been 18000 people lost a job and another 6k are
waiting to become unemployed. Regards!