Le 11/09/2016 à 15:54, Michał Grochoła a écrit :
I'm not sure this is the best place to ask this question, but this issue is important also for creatives ;)
Does anybody know anything about fglrx - AMD drivers for Ubuntu 16.04?
Recommended open source alternatives are not that bad, but proprietary drivers would simply give better performance on my GPU I guess. Is AMD going to develop new fglrx?

I would rewrite your question in my point of view: when open-source drivers will be available for dual display AMD graphics? I had to rollback to 15.10 because I did not found any way to get my dual display on "AMD A4-3400 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (fam: 12, model: 01, stepping: 00)" with Ubuntu Studio 16.04.
I had a similar problem with a laptop powered by an "AMD quad-core A8-6410".
Very boring...

    Cyril.