On 22/05/17 22:05, DjZU wrote:
Hi there,

I can't find out why 'xpra attach' from the same machine gives a segmentation fault under Ubuntu Studio only, not Xubuntu nor Ubuntu.

'xpra start; xpra attach;' is working from a fresh Ubuntu or Xubuntu but not Ubuntu Studio and since my system is running Ubuntu Studio I'd like to find out why.

I badly need help since my system is Ubuntu Studio and I'd rather avoid starting again from scratch.

Looking forward for some input,

DjZU

Hi DjZU,

I am not familiar with xpra, as it does not come with the standard Ubuntu Studio install, and I haven't used it myself.Therefore I cannot offer much help.

But if you are getting a crash, then this really needs to be reported as a bug in Launchpad so a wider audience can try to help with a fix.

Please see https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs. It is important to use the correct tools to report the bug so that all details of the crash are included.

Regards,

Ross