what's up my fellow creative humans??!! I finally, FINALLY, got the best DAW
that my money could buy and got it setup with wifi since I don't have ethernet
cable ran to the office just yet. But, I'm finally starting software
development classes in February and I'm so ready to work on Ubuntu Studio! I'm
excited as hell about this!

One confession: I didn't used to like the xfce panel/whisker menu but now that
I figured out how to change some things around, I dig it! I've got the whisker
menu setup to show the contents of each 'tab'/section on mouse hover and turned
off window labels and turned on window grouping! Very nice! Now, if we can
somehow adopt the ability to have the active icons have a dot/line above/below
them to show which one is shown (much like how the latte dock for KDE plasma
and gnome do it), that'd be an awesome addition. but, i'm content with it as of
right now.

just got to find an M-Audio Delta 1010LT and reach out to Kemper and Fractal
audio engineering to see if they've got linux support.

my list of equipment can now be started and getting a plan together for
acoustically treating my office is next.

Charlie Luna

ubuntu-california.org