Hi Ranjith,

On Thu, 2019-06-20 at 10:29 +0530, Ranjith Hegde wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> First time user of the mailing list so please bear with me.
>
> After the June update of ubuntu studio, several things seem to be
> broken in my system. One thing I notice is that psensor no longer
> reads fan sensors.
>
> But the most important problem is that I get audio only from the
> right channel of my headphones port no matter which hardware I
> connect to the port.
>
> I have checked in pulse audio control and all channels have volume. I
> have checked in Carla and cadence patchbays and all things are
> connected as should be.
>
> This is affecting my work. I am requesting assistance.
> I would be grateful to any assistance I can get.
>
> Thank you

You mentioned Cadence. If you have, at any point in time, added the
KXStudio repositories and run Cadence, we have taken the policy that
what you have is no longer Ubuntu Studio and is not supported here. We
simply cannot be fixing all of the problems that come along with adding
these unsupported repositories, and especially the intrusive audio
configuration that Cadence does to the user audio configuration.

The only remedy is to reinstall Ubuntu Studio, removing your ~/.config
and ~/.pulse folders. At that point, we're willing to support your
system.

Thank you for understanding,
Erich
----