Good day to you!

On 7/22/2019 2:57 AM, Владимир Духовный wrote:
> Good day. Tell me, please, what package of documents and what is
> needed to use the Ubuntu Studio distribution in an educational
> organization? Will the organization be given a written confirmation or
> a certificate for the right to use this distribution?

Ubuntu Studio is not separate from Ubuntu. Therefore, whatever is
required for Ubuntu applies to Ubuntu Studio.

That said, I don't believe there's any need to apply for any rights to
use it in any organization; it is a free operating system. That said,
there is no written confirmation or certificate needed. The licenses are
summarized at https://ubuntu.com/licensing.

If your organization requires such documentation, that is not something
that we provide. As far as we are concerned it is unnecessary, and your
organization is free to use the operating system without such documentation.

Thanks,
Erich
----
Erich Eickmeyer