hi Erik,

sorry - for this misunderstanding. I am a member of this list, but I
have forgot to change my email-adress. It was necessary, because I have
a new Provider since a few months.

My mailadress so far was linu...@aon.at, the new mail is mei-
m...@posteo.de.
How can I do this change for this list ? Because it is a really long
time, since I made my registration as a member for this list.

Okay, I'll download this "Live ISO-image" for trying out this
Steinberg-Device ARX4U in the next few days. As soon as I get the
package.

Until now I'm using also a Steinberg-Interface : UR22mkII.

It is up and running without any problems.
The only one problem I have with it, I cannot get any firmware-updates
from Steinberg or from the linux-community.
If you know any sources, where I can get such updates, it would be
really nice, someone could give me a hint.
As long as such a new update is provided or available.

thanks for your really fast answer

bye hans