Hello!
This is pretty old, but may be a start:

https://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11663&p=68365#p68365

Don't know if you've seen it.
Best regards,

Pietro

Em sexta-feira, 5 de março de 2021 18:44:06 BRT, Musical Neptunian
<secretel...@gmail.com> escreveu:

Before I went 100% Ubuntu Studio a year ago I was using Windows 7. Now when I
run my Arturia Minilab in Ubuntu Studio the lights come on the midi keyboard
but nothing happens when I press any Midi notes on the physical keyboard.

I acknowledge that this is not Ubuntu Studio's fault or responsibility etc. But
is there anything that I could try in Ubuntu Studio to eliminate all remote
possibilities to get my Arturia Minilab to work? I use Ardour as my DAW.

First Post and Thank you
Andrew