Hi,

I've opened bug #604343 to be notified when python-xpcom will be
reintroduced.

Thanks,

Fabrice

--
Please remove xulrunner-1.9.1 source, binaries and remaining rdepends from Lucid
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/567819

Status in “pyjamas” package in Ubuntu: Fix Released
Status in “sugar-browse-activity-0.86” package in Ubuntu: Fix Released
Status in “sugar-hulahop” package in Ubuntu: Fix Released
Status in “xulrunner-1.9.1” package in Ubuntu: Fix Released

Bug description:
Binary package hint: xulrunner-1.9.1

See:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/Specs/Lucid/FirefoxNewSupportModel/
https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-lucid-new-firefox-support-model

sugar-hulahop depends on python-xpcom, which was removed from xulrunner in
1.9.2 and distributed separately. There's a chance that we will package that
separately in maverick and reintroduce these packages, but, for the time being
it has to go (along with anything that depends on it)