URGENT!!!

Dear  ubuntu-sugarteam,

Our shipping agent is on our neck as you are yet to respond to the last email we sent to you.

We kindly ask you to reconfirm attached shipping documents asap.

Tracking Number: 0034511991

Revert back immediately before goods are dispatched.

Regards
Tom Yiu

Shipping Agent

Cloud attachments from WeTransfer Plus
Shipping details.pdf  (10.91M, November 08, 2018 16:34 expires)

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the recipient/s addressed. If you have received
this email in error please notify us . Any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company. The sender does not guarantee
that this material is free from viruses or any other defects although
standard security policies have been enforced to minimize risks