Felix, we are using Google Feed API for searching feeds, and its results in
your case were bad (entries without url). Mb it was temporary bug or smth like
that.
But anyway we already made fix in our app to make it rock solid even on bad
results \m/
I hope this update will be in store soon.

RSS Feed Reader Developers, which is subscribed to Ubuntu RSS Feed
Reader App.

Title:
  Add feed test fails

Status in RSS Feed Reader application for Ubuntu devices:
  New

Bug description:
  The test_remove_topic and test_open_listmode_feed_item tests are both
  failing.

  Log file is attached.

  I cannot upload any new clicks to the store until this is fixed, so
  it's high priority.