Review: Needs Fixing

Running this against autopilot on my device I get many failures related to any
test that change the tab, this is one of the failures [1].

It appears that it is failing because it tried to check self.autoClose [2]
*after* clicking the action, which then fails because the tab has changed and
the one autopilot is looking at has been unloaded.

Either, we need to write our own helper, or we could capture StateNotFoundError
errors in our switch_to_tab_wrapper() and assume that the next part of the text
will fail/check we are in the right place. (Which most do as in the
get_songs_page() case it then tried to get the Page, so it would fail then).

So probably the best solution for now is putting a try catch in the
switch_to_tab_wrapper() [3].

1 - http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/23374367/
2 -
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-sdk-team/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/trunk/view/head:/tests/autopilot/ubuntuuitoolkit/_custom_proxy_objects/popups.py#L108
3 -
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~fboucault/music-app/startup_time/view/head:/tests/autopilot/music_app/__init__.py#L483
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~fboucault/music-app/startup_time/+merge/301057
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.