Milo Casagrande wrote:
> Hi,
>
> also postgresql has a lot of po file stuck in the queue.
>
> Looking at one of those files, looks like they don't have the template set.
>
> Should we set the template for those files?
>
> https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/postgresql-8.3/+imports
>
> Take for example the first one: the source path says something like
> "backend", but since there's no "backend" template, I guess its
> template is the "postgres-8.3".

Indeed it is. Same case like below. The source path in the template
needs to be updated to match the ones of the po files.

> https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/postgresql-8.3
>
> Another one has "initdb" in the source path, and there is a
> "initdb-8.3" template.
>
> How should we proceed?

The latest import was on July 27th, but it seems the source path of the
templates was not updated. They are still pointing to
build-tree/postgresql-8.3.1/ , while the .po files live in
build-tree/postgresql-8.3.7/ . In this case the source path of the
templates needs to match the .po files. So, for each template please
adjust the source path. Then the .po files will get imported automatically.

Cheers
Arne