Hi all,

As we spoke some days ago, and as we got a big +1 in that, I contacted
Gábor to ask him if he'd like to join us in the UTC team.

He's just said yes, so let's just give him a warm welcome to the team!

Regards,
David.

P.S. As I said on my other e-mail, I've tried to put the information on
what we are doing at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuTranslationsCoordinators - I think the
major difference you'll notice is that you now have access to an admin
link to all templates and that you can edit import queue entries. I
expect you might have questions on that, so if that's the case, just
keep them coming!

--
David Planella
Ubuntu Translations Coordinator