Hello gentlebeings,

We seem to have about 74,000 OpenOffice.org templates and translation files for Maverick sitting on Launchpad's translation import queue. The templates at least need to be reviewed before anything can happen to them. (Most of the translations should follow the templates automatically as they are approved).

Is anyone tending to these? Is there a plan for dealing with them? Given the enormous size of these imports, it may not be enough to rush through them and approve them at the last minute. It will take some serious time to import the translations for each template after they are approved.

These are the template uploads that need to be reviewed:

    http://bit.ly/c91oJY

I see 864 of them at the moment. Most of the translation files should be auto-approved after their respective templates are.

Jeroen