El dg 12 de 09 de 2010 a les 00:30 +0200, en/na Gabor Kelemen va
escriure:
> > I remember David sent an email about the OpenOffice translations that
> > were accidentaly exposed to translators: to "disable" that, do we just
> > need to uncheck the "Accept translations" check-box? If so, I can go
> > through some of them. Let me know.
> >

> Yes, that's all.

And uncheck the "EInclude translations for this template in language
packs?" box. But please, read the rest of the message first.

> (only multiplied by 50 or so :))

We're trying to get the 3.2.1 translations imported so that they can be
used for calculating the maverick stats [1]. As a result, you might see
them enabled for a while until they've been imported (they cannot be if
they are disabled).

Reverting what I said on my previous message, please don't change their
status. Now we are trying to get them imported first, before they are
disabled.

Sorry about any confusion this might have caused.

Thanks!

Regards,
David.

[1] http://people.ubuntu.com/~dpm/ubuntu-10.04-translation-stats.html