El ds 28 de 08 de 2010 a les 05:22 +0000, en/na Merdan Gochmuradov va
escriure:
> Hello!
>
> I created a group for translating Ubuntu in to my Turkmen language. But
> couldn't begin. How could I begin translating?
> There are some translations for my language about 0.01%, and some of
> them are also needs to be changed.

Hi Merdan,

Thanks for the interest in translating Ubuntu into Turkmen, and sorry
for the delay in replying.

To translate Ubuntu into a new language you need to create a translation
team. Here you'll find all the info you need to do that:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/KnowledgeBase/StartingTeam

If you need further help, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella