El dv 22 de 07 de 2011 a les 09:52 +0200, en/na David Planella va
escriure:
> El dv 22 de 07 de 2011 a les 09:39 +0200, en/na Milo Casagrande va
> escriure:
> > Hi David,
> >
> > thanks for sharing this information!
> > This is very interesting and something that I think is very important
> > to follow and to achieve for our loco teams.
> >
> > I added myself to the wiki page for Italian.
> >

> Excellent!
>
> > I have one question though: will these images be considered as
> > official images of Ubuntu, or as other version this will be a
> > different Ubuntu Edition? Like Ubuntu [Italian] Edition or like the
> > concept of a "remix"?
> >
> > I know there is a rather strict policy about this kind of customization.
> >
> > Ciao.
> >

> At this point, I cannot answer this question, but it's a really good
> one, so I've added it to the FAQ and will try to answer it later on
> today after I've spoken to Kate Stewart, our release manager.
>
> Cheers,
> David.

Actually, having talked to you guys and some other people on IRC, and
having added more info to the page, I think, I should just go and expand
the call for testing to the translators and loco-contacts lists.

Let me do this now.

Thanks a lot for your input!

Cheers,
David.