Is there a PPA I can use to test that new version of the greeter?

I'm concerned about the changes to the login box and the logo as it's two
things I spent quite a bit of time tweaking (changing our wallpaper) so that it
looks good for Edubuntu.
I most likely won't have time or even want to change our wallpaper or logo
again this cycle, so I'd like to make sure this change won't regress our UI
(the screenshots look fine for Ubuntu but want to make sure anyway).

Thanks

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to the bug report.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/843621

Title:
  [UIFE] Update to version 0.0.6

Status in “unity-greeter” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Unity greeter 0.0.6 has a number of visual changes that require a freeze
exception:
  - Addition of an a11y menu item
  - Change of login box background texture
  - Alignment of elements to grid (was incorrectly not aligned before)
  - Position and transparency of OS label
  - Removal of the "Other..." item
  - Renaming of "Guest Account" to "Guest Session" to match desktop